This one is close to our home and our hearts. The contrast of Chocolate Glacier and Maple Valley remind us of the steppe landscape of the Columbia Gorge. Beautiful music and landscape make for good memories.
These blanks will show only the solid top sheet of paper, revealing layers only after cutting a radius on the face of the fingerboard. Each board will have a unique pattern of color depending on where the radius is cut in the material and the diameter of the radius. This material is not recommended for flat fingerboards such as classical, ukelele, or banjo.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions: 20" x 2.75" x 0.3125" (508 x 70 x 8mm)