Guitar Fretboard Blank | BROWNS POINT
Browns Point best known for the historic lighthouse that guides ships through Commencement Bay was first lit in 1887 (two years before Washington became a state). It was originally named “Point Brown” and the first resident keeper was coincidentally Oscar Brown.
Starts off with a medium brown aging into a leathery honey brown.
Subtle layers will be visible as “grain” on the face of a radiused fingerboard in this color.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Unslotted fretboard blank
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions: 20" x 2.75" x 0.3125" (508 x 70 x 8mm)