Guitar Fretboard Blank | GRAYS HARBOR
Captain Robert Gray, the first American to circumnavigate the globe originally discovered Grays Harbor in 1792. This majestic deepwater port links the Pacific Ocean to the enchanting Quinault Rain Forest.
Starts off dark gray aging into a deep gunmetal hue.
NOW 100% RECYCLED
Subtle layers will be visible as “grain” on the face of a radiused fingerboard in this color.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Unslotted fretboard blank
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions: 20" x 2.75" x 0.3125" (508 x 70 x 8mm)