Maple Valley / r100 is made with one hundred percent post-consumer recycled paper, with the bulk of the pulp coming from the mid-western United States.
It first appears a pale amber color and over time will darken to sienna similar to an old fir floor.
Subtle layers will be visible as a “grain” on the face of a radiused fingerboard in color.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions: 27" x 2.75" x 0.3125" (686 x 70 x 8mm)